Job Title: B2B Support Manager
The B2B sales channel is a growing and dynamic part of our clients business. This role is central to achieving their operational and strategic objectives, delivering the very highest levels of service and support to our clients and partners across different sales channels in a highly competitive market.
- Lead the B2B helpdesk team in delivering high levels of service to clients and customers through in-bound and out-bound calls, multiple email in-boxes and Livechat.
- Management of sales and invoicing dashboard
- Provide client and partner invoicing and sales reporting
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge of key systems and processes
- Manage submission and delivery of change requests
- Take a lead role in managing cross functional projects, working with colleagues in e-commerce, IT and sales.
- Ability to lead and inspire your team, acting as a role model in delivering the very highest service standards.
- You will be able to develop a deep understanding of our complex product and service offering, and associated systems and processes.
- Ability to multi-task is essential, being able to change gears between different tasks and responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent attention to detail across multiple administrative tasks.
- Commercially aware and keen to get things to done to ensure we meet our targets and KPIs. Able to prioritise key tasks as needed.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to support client and project requirements
ACS are recruiting for a B2B Support Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a B2B Support Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a B2B Support Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a B2B Support Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the B2B Support Manager role you desire.
- "B2B" "customer support" "helpdesk"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job