My client is recruiting for a number of graduate positions following the expansion of their Manchester office. A specialist in accountancy software sales, the company are looking for the next wave of eager sales talent to join their business.
Initially you will joining the business in a Lead Generation role. Coming in a graduate level, your role will be tailored to the route you want to take, with a heavy dependence on training.
There are opportunities to work your way into positions across the business including, Business Development, Internal Account Management and Sales Executive roles.
- University degree
- Desire and ability to source and deliver revenue from new customers
- Sound commercial awareness, excellent organisational skills
- Highly effective telephone skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and relate to all levels
- A desire to work in sales as a career
What you’ll be getting;
- A starting basic of £18-21K + Uncapped commission
- First year OTE of £35K
- Bespoke training from market leading professionals
- An attractive and clear progression path
"Recruitment", "Graduate", "Trainee" ,"Entry Level", "Training", "Sales", "B2B", "B2C", "Money", "Earning Potential", "Incentives", "Goal Driven", "Target Driven", "University" ,"Graduating" ,"Business Development", "360", "180", "Resourcer", "Consultant" ,"Director", "Lead Generation", "Account Manager", "Associate", "Degree", "First Class", "Telesales", "Marketing".
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job