Central Employment are looking to recruit a B2B Sales & Marketing Executive based in the Tyne & Wear area. We are delighted to assisting an award-winning and established outsourcing specialist who house a number of UK brands as clients.
My client, have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced B2B sales and marketing executive to join their team and help grow their business further. Working closely with the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for lead generation, qualifying and closing of new business enquiries as well some a small amount of internal marketing and communication activties, in order to help the business achieve its goals.
Reporting into the Business Development Manager, you will be working as part of a small team so being able to work in a team environment is essential. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate commitment and drive on a daily basis and be able to work to targets.
This is an exciting and challenging position, one where you will have the opportunity to really 'make the role your own’. You’ll be given the opportunity to assist in the creation of and help drive the sales strategy in order to position the business as the ideal service provider to £multi-million retail and eCommerce businesses in the UK.
Key primary duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to develop and implement lead generation, new business sales campaigns across all available media, in line with budgets and objectives.
- Assist as the first point of contact for new business enquiries, working closely with the Business Development Manager to ensure a successful transition from enquiry through to proposal and contract stage.
- Manage and lead all CRM activity, building sales pipelines, and recording all activity.
- Take partial responsibility for the financial performance of the sales and marketing team, in line with annual new business sales targets.
- Play a central role in winning new clients. This will include; designing and delivering sales presentations, producing tender responses and/or sales proposals, liaising with senior management team in order to gain relevant content and detail to support.
- Build and manage relationships with key organisations including partners, stakeholders and suppliers).
- Generate tangible business results and return on investment for every delivered campaign based on defined campaign plans
- Assist in the planning and management of budgets for all related marketing activity.
- Source, design and deliver content for print, web and internal use.
- Plan, write and develop all PR and communications activity online and via traditional print media
Key Skills and Experience
- A business or marketing graduate, you’ll have at least 18 months, 2 yrs years’ experience in a B2B sales, account management, customer success management role.
- Have a consultative approach to new business development
- May have have worked in contact centre solutions and services
- Self-motivated, outgoing, confident and skilled in networking.
- Creative, organised and analytical with excellent presentation skills.
- Strong budget planning, management and reporting skills.
- Highly literate with excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Entrepreneurial minded.
- Have some exposure within internal communications, content writing and social media campaigns.
- Use of professional design software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator would be an advantage but training is available.
- Contact Centre
- Sales Presentations
- Consultative Approach
- B2B sales