Our client is a specialist Contact Centre who work on behalf of some of the UK’s largest brands.
Position: Sales Manager
Location: Seaham, Durham
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40.25 hours per week
Salary: Up to £25000 (Depending on experiences)
Benefits: A very warm welcome to an established company with some great people and great career prospects; First class training and constant mentoring from your line manager; Established company with fantastic career opportunities; Access to a wide range of staff benefits; Contributory pension scheme; 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays and a day off for your birthday.
About the role:
They have some great opportunities for people to join the team at their Contact Centre in Seaham. They’re looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and resilient individuals who will thrive on targets and have a real desire to work in a sales environment.
- Lead and motivate a team of B2B sales agents to achieve business led targets
- Conduct performance and development reviews, 1:1 coaching / mentoring sessions and team meetings as directed by the business and individual needs
- Ensure that your team and individuals within that team meet or exceed KPI’s and targets, maximise sales opportunities and ensure the team up-sell and cross-sell a bespoke service
- Manage relationships with internal and external customers to help improve the overall customer experience
- Manage and prioritise teams and own workload effectively ensuring deadlines and targets are achieved
- Support advisors dealing with demanding customers and escalations and take ownership as required
- Support with absences and holidays
- Provide Management Information and data analysis as directed by Operations Manager
- An excellent communicator, you’ll need to love talking to people
- Significant management experience working in a B2B role
- Microsoft Office experience, most importantly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Willingness to travel when required
You may have experience of the following: Sales Manager, Senior Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Head of Sales, Business Development Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Senior Key Account Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Senior Account Management, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job