Our client are well established and growing family business, currently employing in excess of 180 people, this company truly value their staff, reward them well and truly believe in nurturing long term career prospects. They have an exceptionally low turnover of staff!
As an Outbound Sales Executive you will be supported with a 2-3 week training induction course when you join the company, and training and development will be ongoing thereafter. Your success will be celebrated regularly with Weekly and Monthly incentives for target achievers.
commission and bonus schemes are uncapped with the opportunity to significantly exceed the OTE.
Although some sales experience would be beneficial, this is an entry level sales role, and we will not discount candidates who have a genuine desire and enthusiasm for a sales environment and can demonstrate the core competencies required for the role. Most important is attitude and a real hunger to succeed.
You will set appointments for the field sales team with both prospects and existing customers, and will work closely with our field sales team in order to ensure a steady volume of quality appointments in geographically designated areas for specific sectors of the market place.
The key, daily responsibilities are as follows:
- We send out regular marketing campaigns to customers and prospects, you will be responsible for following these up.
- Updating our databases to ensure a constant supply of fresh data for you and the marketing team to use.
- Follow up cold call and referral data that has been sent in to you by the field sales team.
- Use the databases to source customers and prospects in designated geographic areas to book appointments.
- Gain referrals from customers and prospects to enhance your calling opportunities.
- Ensure all databases are updated with the latest information gained on calls to assist both you and other members of the sales team.
- Embody the values of the company at all times, bring a positive, can do attitude, be humble and willing to learn. Those who believe they are the finished article need not apply!
You will report to the Head of Customer Engagement who will support you in your role.
You shouldn’t be afraid to ask questions and want to better yourself and your knowledge of our customers and company every day. In fact, asking questions of both those who are there to train and support you and those that will buy from you will be a big key to your success.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'