B2B Sales Executive
Location: Portsmouth, PO1 2GJ
Salary: £17,500 - £18,000 per annum plus £3k bonus
About the company:
Our client is a UK based contact centre that supports an exciting range of clients from various sectors. They are powered by their people and are driven and inspired which is reflected in their workplace. Their culture is something they protect carefully. They are passionate and professional and take pride in what they do.
As a Business to Business Sales Executive with our client you will be working on behalf of their B2B clients to provide either lead generation, appointment setting or to gather/ clarify data to increase our clients return of investment.
Duties of the B2B Sales Executive:
- To proactively contact existing and prospective customers to create and initial interest in client’s products or services to achieve appointments/demonstrations/sales in line with client KPI’S
- To ensure all calls conversations are qualified and client standards are adhered to
- To build effective relationships with gatekeepers and decision maker
- To maintain and develop relationships with existing and potential customers
- To build and maintain a comprehensive pipe line of sales activity
- To maintain accurate records and the client CRM systems
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of client product/ service
- To achieve client KPI’s and SLA’s
Requirements of the B2B Sales Executive:
- Previous experience selling to business decision makers, ideally within a telephony-based role
- Previous B2B Sales – Desirable but not essential
- Effective communicator, with the ability to communicate to all levels
- Previous experience working towards sales targets
- Ideally, you will have experience of working within a Business to Business environment with effective communication skills (both telephone and email based).
- You will be a tenacious individual, driven by success and enjoy working within a team environment.
B2B Sales Executive Benefits:
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Eye care vouchers
- Local discounts
- Adhoc incentives
- Internal career development programme in management or support staff
If you meet the requirements and feel that this B2B Sales Executive role is right for you then please apply today!
You will be required to provide your proof of entitlement to work in the UK, proof of address, and two references with full contact details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job