B2B Sales Executive
Excellent opportunity for a Derby based Sales Executive/ Account Manager to join an e-liquid manufacturer in the vaping and e-cigarettes industry.
The company is rapidly growing in the UK and overseas with an exciting, well established brand to push out to individual stores, wholesalers and distributors. Due to continued success the company is currently seeking a motivated and ambitious office based Sales Executive/Account Manager to join their team as they continue to expand their brand! This is an opportunity that truly offers great progression to move into a senior and key role within the business.
Experience / Requirements:
- You must have experience generating your own leads and cold calling.
- Experience within a sales office, selling a product over the phone.
- Working towards and achieving weekly and daily targets
- Experience working within an administrative position and computer literate.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Flexible for international travel (international vape expo's)
- Outgoing and positive character.
- Able to work in an autonomous environment and have the ability to handle multiple job responsibilities
- Driving license and own vehicle required as some field based account management may be required
- Experience with vaping/ the vape industry preferred but not essential
- Well-spoken and confident with a professional approach
- Engaging personality to build rapport quickly with customers
- Target driven and able to work towards deadlines
- Confident in speaking to a wide range of people
What we can offer you
- A competative salary + fantastic commission per annum
- Progression within months of joining
- 28 days holiday (including public holidays)
- A friendly and fun office environment
- Opportunity to attend shows and events
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please contact David at Parna Recruitment for a confidential discussion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"