We are pleased to share this excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable employer within their B2B Sales team.
The continued expansion and growth of our client has led to this exciting new opportunity.
Purpose of the role
- Maximisation of revenues within defined markets through pro-actively selling products to existing and new customers in order to achieve and exceed KPI and revenue targets
- The pro-active negotiation and sale of commercially sound contracts for new and existing customers.
- The establishment of appropriate telephone contact strategies for your customer base to ensure sales success.
- The identification of customer needs to allow you to deliver effective, sales calls which demonstrate to the customer how our client can solve problems and add value to their business.
- The maintenance and development of strong relationships with customers through responding to client requests and feedback in a timely manner.
- The development of suitable renewal strategies which are appropriately executed in a timely manner and which aim to minimise any discount offered and maximise client retention and revenue growth.
- The identification of at risk customers within your portfolio and the prioritisation of efforts to ensure customer and revenue retention
- The demonstration of the features, advantages and benefits of all products, and the ability to present them to customers in a compelling fashion.
- Keeping up to date with market changes and developments, as well as new products.
- Adherence at all times to planning, documentation and data recording standards in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- The accurate and timely creation and maintenance of all customer and prospect records for your territory within the company CRM
- The timely production of regular and ad hoc sales reports.
- The handling of day-to-day operational problems within your own territory and the solving of problems.
Specialist Knowledge/Skills Required
- Proven track record of working successfully in a challenging and commercially driven B2B sales environment
- Excellent communication skills essential, as well as territory and time management and planning
- Excellent new business sales skills with evidence of ability to close new business opportunities via telephone
- At least two years’ experience in telesales role
- Strong and proven negotiation skills
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Applied knowledge of best practice sales techniques, including negotiation, presentation skills and general communication
- Able to absorb and retain a large amount of product, system and market information
- Experience of SalesForce an advantage
- Competitive salary and OTE (Basic £18-£19k / OTE £22-£24k)
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday
- Share save scheme
- A fun, lively and focused team environment
Excellent company to work for.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job