You have taken the first step to becoming a part of one of the most exciting and innovative brands in the high street and online. Ryman trade from more than 200 stores nationwide and a very comprehensive on-line store.
We never underestimate how essential our colleagues are to keeping our business moving and growing. We are looking for people who are passionate about our products. You are what makes Ryman, and in return we do everything we can to make it a great place to work.
The Job: Sales Executive
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Contract Type: Full-Time
Contract Hours & Shift Pattern: 37.5 Hours
WHO’S RIGHT FOR THE ROLE?
We are "Passionate about Retail" so we want people who are passionate about what they do, are resilient, flexible, good team players and good with detail. We’re also looking for a good mix of bright ideas and common sense and a strong work ethic.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Continuously drive and develop sales activity at all levels with potential/existing customers
- Maintain a focus and ownership of your customer/prospect portfolio, ensuring activities are being executed to develop and deliver on our leakage, Share of Wallet, and category penetration objectives
- Use the steps of sales process, maximising every opportunity for the mutual benefit of the customer and Ryman
- Work closely with Ryman management, Trading Teams, and Marketing to ensure campaign success
- Successfully develop and deliver agreed sales, commercial, and KPI targets in line with strategy and budget
- Deliver sales and service excellence for customers to return the best possible impact for the business
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU
- Previous experience of working in a multi-product sales environment. Alternatively relevant academic experience
- A can-do attitude with ambition to drive results
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and be able to communicate with people at all levels
- An insight to create a responsible and mutually beneficial sales approach with our target customers
- A high attention to detail. Completing all paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Progressive sales skills and ability to influence client decision makers
- Willingness to make outbound business to business cold calls with the objective of winning new business
- Ability to understand and develop expertise in the full range of product offerings
- Ability to deliver the highest standards of professionalism and customer services at all times
Please note this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties as and when required. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each position, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job