B2B Sales Executive - Cloud Software Sales
B2B Sales Executive – Cloud Software Sales
Location: Nantwich, Cheshire
Salary: up to £21k + commission/bonus = realistic OTE of £28k + Uncapped commission – you sell you earn!
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
Are You a Closer? Our client has a REWARDING sales role for you.
Our client’s expanding team needs new hires that are financially driven and hungry for success. They offer a highly competitive basic salary and commission earning potential, and the chance for the right candidate to quickly advance their career.
What will I be doing as the B2B Sales Executive?
- Generating B2B sales from inbound and self-generated opportunities.
- Contributing with new ideas and enthusiasm.
- Promoting features & benefits of company products.
- Speaking with senior level decision makers.
- Getting involved with sales and marketing activities such as business shows.
- …and of course, making some serious money.
What will I be selling as the B2B Sales Executive?
Our client’s cloud-based business software, plus add-ons and services.
Requirements of the B2B Sales Executive:
- Ambitious, proactive, and a positive attitude.
- Experience in a customer facing/speaking role – all types considered.
- Sales experience is advantageous but not essential.
- A desire to succeed – hard work will be rewarded.
- Ability to work towards targets and key performance indicators.
- Experience using MS Office and other software packages
- Professional telephone manner and excellent written skills.
- A quick learner with the ability to think on your feet.
- A desire and drive to not only hit, but exceed targets.
As the B2B Sales Executive, you will receive 20+ public bank holidays.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this B2B Sales Executive role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"