B2B Sales Executive / Account Manager
£17,700 basic + £26,000 OTE realistic in your first year
Fantastic opportunities for progression!
Monday - Thursday 8:45 - 5:15 & Friday 8:45 - 2:45
Office based NOT call centre - no dialler involved!
Set sales times, you’re not on the phone from the minute you arrive to the minute you leave, you will have a 2 hour block on a morning and a 2 hour block in the afternoon.
After a hugely successful year in 2017 opening their first international office, our client is looking to recruit 5 more B2B Sales Executives to join their team based in Horsforth, Leeds. Located just a 20-minute walk from the train station or a 5-minute walk from a number of bus stops, our client is looking for driven, motivated and energetic sales people to join them!
Do you need sales experience?
No! There’s a full 12-week training programme for all new staff members to ensure you’re set up to succeed in this flourishing industry! You will be fully supported during your first 2 months out of training also to ensure you’re coached and confident in your ability to sell.
What do you need to be a successful Sales Executive?
- Money motivated
- The need for success
So, what will your role as a B2B Sales Executive entail…
As a Sales Executive, you will be making consultative sales calls to senior business employee’s and decision makers, ensuring you are asking relevant questions and noticing key sales points. Your duties will be:
- Working from warm leads and carrying out your own research on companies
- Converting warm leads into new business and building up your profile of accounts
- Upselling and cross-selling of products
- Maintaining regular contact with your new clients in order to provide exemplary account management
- Driving your sales in order to meet your KPI’s and targets
What do you get in return for all your hard work??
Our client knows how hard it can be when you’re a dedicated hard working Sales Person yet you’re not being rewarded for it, so they make sure their staff are fully taken care of and rewarded regularly. You will receive:
- Free parking
- 12 weeks of structured training and continued support throughout your employment
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- An industry competitive and highly achievable commission structure
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office twice a week and smoothie making facilities to help you stay healthy
- An early finish every Friday at 14:45
- No dialler!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job