This is a fantastic opportunity to work for my client who is based in Harlow. My client enables clients to understand and engage their customers at a higher level, increasing their sales and improving overall business performance. They provide a specialist, high quality lead generation service that focuses on reflecting their customers to provide a few high-quality leads rather than pages of names on a list. This is not a telesales position.
These need to be handled sensitively and professionally at all times:
- Daily management of activities/tasks/client databasecorrectly
- Daily management of emails responding correctly with noerrors
- Effective time management when meeting minimum callstandards
- Contacting clients cold & warm to book meetings/calls for my client andon behalf ofclients
- Calling on behalf of clients to meet monthly minimumtargets
- Lead sourcing and proactively sourcing your ownleads
- Meeting the minimum targets set individually and perteam
- Complete call logging and sales tracking sheets
- Experience in sales is highly desirable, especially telephone based.
- Experience in recruitment may be useful.
- Experience of market research industry is a preferable.
- The more education you have the better. Theatrical experience is a nice to have.
- LinkedIn or Salesforce experience will make the learning curve easier
- You must act with the upmost professionalism in the interests of our clients when generating leads.
- You need to be computer literate and able to adapt processes to make them more efficient.
- You will need to stand up and be counted when the chips are down and targets must be met.
- You must be able to keep on top of admin to ensure the team performance does not suffer.
- Basic £25k plus Commission TBC but if targets achieved OTE £35k pa.
- Opportunity to progress into Field Sales
- Free parking
- Excellent working environment
- Childcare Vouchers
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job