B2B Sale Agent
Office Hours Mon-Friday - Are you looking to join a global business with progression opportunities working within a progression office environment?
Basic up to 20K plus uncapped commission with top earners earning 40K!
Key Role Responsibilities of the B2B Sales Agent:
Typical work activities include:
- Contact current customers and new customers, following up on mailshots and e-flyers to prospect business.
- Follow up of internal and website leads.
- Fully explain features and benefits, arranging and performing on-line screen sharing demonstrations as and when necessary.
- Taking orders, checking information. After sales service to ensure customers are 100% satisfied.
- Obtain additional orders or referrals from current customers.
There may also be the opportunity to attend exhibitions / trade shows to promote a new and exciting product.
Experience/ skills required of the B2B Sales Agent:
- A proven track record in sales is essential.
- Hard working and self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to have articulate conversations with fleet operators.
- Works well in a team environment,
- A quick learner with the ability to think on your feet.
- A desire to hit all targets in order to maximise earnings.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a new and growing department within a business that has been trading for over 25 years and continues to grow year on year.
Salary 18-20K OTE 30-35K