B2B Sales Advisor
Have you got B2B sales experience and looking for that next step?
Would you like work for a company that offer excellent earning potential and realistic progression opportunities?
Our Client are an ambitious, strong and growing company. They are currently looking to recruit a B2B Sales Advisor to join a brand-new department within their business. Their new team member must have the same enthusiasm, reliability, maturity and self-starting attitude that makes them a market leader. By definition, a career path at our Client’s offers a step into a bright, dynamic and progressive future. The key focus is driving the growth of their business.
Because this is a brand-new area of the company, with that comes a lot of focus from higher. This is an excellent opportunity for top performing Sales Advisors to get noticed in a very successful company that offer further progression into different areas like field sales, team leader/supervisor positions and the chance to travel.
Key Role Responsibilities of the B2B Sales Advisor:
Typical work activities include:
- Contact current customers and new customers, following up on mailshots and e-flyers to prospect business.
- Follow up of internal and website leads.
- Fully explain features and benefits, arranging and performing on-line screen sharing demonstrations as and when necessary.
- Taking orders, checking information. After sales service to ensure customers are 100% satisfied.
- Obtain additional orders or referrals from current customers.
There may also be the opportunity to attend exhibitions / trade shows to promote a new and exciting product.
Experience/ skills required of the B2B Sales Advisor:
- A proven track record in sales is essential.
- Hard working and self-motivated with a desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to have articulate conversations with fleet operators.
- Works well in a team environment,
- A quick learner with the ability to think on your feet.
- A desire to hit all targets in order to maximise earnings.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a new and growing department within a business that has been trading for over 25 years and continues to grow year on year.
Salary £20K OTE £35K
If you are interested in this B2B Sales Advisor role - APPLY TODAY
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"