A PR and content agency in Leeds, are on the hunt for a B2B specific Account Manager.
The agency offer the full communications mix, across both consumer and trade clients. This position however, will have a stronger focus on the B2B clients.
It's an opportunity to continue a career in business to business PR, with an award winning agency.
The Account Manager position is a vital hire to continue the success and growth the agency have had in recent years.
To be considered for the B2B PR Account Manager in Leeds, please ensure you have the below experience before applying:
- A minimum of 3 years PR agency experience. Ideally 12 months of this will be at PR Account Manager level but Senior PR Account Executives will be considered.
- A portfolio of B2B communications experience. Along with the experience, a passion for the business to business side of things is vital. It can be technical and very niche, so this has to be a genuine interest.
- Able to build on existing relationships and identify opportunities to generate new business. This is not a sales role, but the Account Manager will be expected to be commercially astute, and act on opportunities to generate new business and revenue.
- Be comfortable client facing, from concept through to execution. This will include understanding and reporting on the clients KPI's set prior to a campaign commencing.
- Both traditional and digital PR experience would be advantageous, along with any exposure to wider content and social media platforms.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job