B2B Outbound Team Leader - Automotive
Salary £35k plus EXCELLENT bonus and benefits package
My client based in West London are currently looking for an experienced B2B Outbound team leader to manage and grow a small team of B2B outbound sales executives.
This role is within the automotive industry so it is essential you have a minimum of 12 months working within automotive.
- Implementing team goals and objectives
- Supervising, training and guiding team members
- Inspiring and motivating the team as a whole and on an individual level
- Devising and implementing training and development in order to reduce overall turnover
The ideal candidate will be passionate about working with a young team to provide excellent service to our clients. Achieving this by keeping on top of internal KPIs,
challenging the status quo, be self-sufficient, looking for solutions and make things better using your own initiative. We are looking for someone who is eager to develop a team who are starting their career in the industry. Someone who understands the common goal and is able to communicate this effectively in order to achieve and exceed it.
- Minimum of 12 months working within automotive
- Great people skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to coach a young team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Driven by achieving KPIs and targets
- Ability to make quick and competent decisions
- Creative at devising new and exciting ways to motivate and retain staff
Prior experience in a similar role within a contact centre environment is essential.
- Automotive Industry
- Sales Management
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job