Northern Gas and Power are looking to recruit B2B Outbound Sales Professionals to join our award winning office for best workplace culture in the UK 2017. We offer development & training throughout your career, conferences, parties and uncapped commission. Salary is negotiable dependant on experience.
As a B2B Outbound Sales Professional you will be sourcing and generating new clients, understanding their organisation and energy needs, searching the market and advising them on best solution to suit those needs whilst ensuring we always comply with quality and market standards.
We are particularly interested in hearing from people who have worked in roles such as: Account Manager, Sales Executive, B2B Sales, Business Development Manager, Field Sales, Sales Team Leader, Telesales.
We are a national award-winning specialist solutions provider for the Gas and Electricity markets. Founded in 2012, the company is rapidly expanding into the global market and we are now operating in the UK, France, Ireland and Dallas, Texas. We have exciting career opportunities available to join our driven team of energy market outbound sales professionals. You will be based in our vibrant open plan sales office overlooking the Gateshead Quayside.
B2B Outbound Sales Professional key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing new business prospects
- Managing new and existing client accounts
- Having a consultative approach by becoming an expert in the industry and advising, guiding and consulting clients
- Developing a progressive relationship with clients, from implementation through to maintenance of their contract
- Achieving monthly Revenue and KPI targets
- Accurately completing all sales information and customer details to the required standard
B2B Outbound Sales Professional Benefits:
- Base salary is negotiable, depending on experience
- Uncapped commission structure; there is no limit to the amount you can earn!
- Training, development and continued support with genuine opportunities of career progression
- Fun and vibrant office - Award winning office for best place to work in the UK 2017
- Fantastic holiday package - 31 days (includes bank holidays) and additional leave over the Xmas and New Year
- Annual conference
- Annual boat party in Magaluf - all expenses paid for!
- Working hours Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm as we value having a work/ life balance!
- We value what our people do and show this by giving great incentives. Over the past 12 months these have included Pizza Friday’s, Xbox’s, TV’s, cash prizes, holidays, coffee machines, early finishes and team bonding days.
Apply now for the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UK!
- Account Manager
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job