B2B SALES ADVISOR - Outbound
£18,300 + benefits | Doxford
About the job
Patient. Persistent. A winning personality... You might not realise it yet, but chances are you already have what it takes to be an amazing Business to Business (B2B) Sales Advisor at EE. You see, this is a sales advisor role with a difference. Instead of consumer facing, your attention is focused on Small Businesses. You'll be engaging with our Small Business customers, offering crucial advice that will keep them moving with the times, breaking into the digital stratosphere ahead of their competitors and using EE to do so. These are customers who need our guidance and expertise, but may not yet know it.
Before contacting these customers we'll already understand their business needs and have the perfect solution to suit. It's not always easy to hold their attention but once you do, you'll surprise and delight them with your knowledge, reassure them with your belief in our products, and develop a level of trust that will strengthen our relationship with each and every one that you speak to. We aren't about giving it the hard sell and you don't need previous B2B or sales experience to apply. Our brilliant training will quickly get you up to speed on what you need to do to succeed, by keeping your eye on measured targets and maintaining our reputation as the best network for service in the UK. Could you be EE?
- Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs
- Show a real hunger when it comes to spotting a potential customer and closing a deal with them
- Be tenacious, adaptable and resilient
- Stay motivated in a targeted environment where the rewards for achieving are sky high
- Know the importance of working well with your team and making an impact on the business
- Show a genuine interest in communication technology.
You might even
- Know a thing or two about the telecoms industry
- Have a track record of delivering results and exceeding stretching targets
- Have experience of working in a contact centre environment.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission - typical commission earnings are £7,000 a year (pro-rata), but the top 20% of our sales people are earning around £12,000 a year in commission (pro-rata)
- 25 days' holiday (pro-rata) - with the opportunity to buy up to 30 days
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
- Discounted EE TV and broadband packages
- On-site concierge service
- Healthcare cash plan (worth £126.00)
- Pension (up to 9% employer contributions - conditions apply).
YES! I'm EE! What's next?
At EE, we look for people with the energy and enthusiasm to learn. To help us find them, we've created this simple but effective recruitment process. You need to pass each stage to carry on to the next:
- Visit our website and fill in our short online application form
- We'll send you a link to our online assessment which shouldn't take more than half an hour or so to complete
- If you pass the online assessment, one of our recruitment team will give you a call and you'll have a telephone interview
- If you pass, you'll attend a recruitment event at one of our sites. You'll get to meet the team and see what the job is really like before we offer you a role if you're up to it
We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees, voting EE as The Best Big Company to Work For. We're at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button.
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: Our centres are open 7 days a week, 365 days per year, between the hours of 08.00am - 21.00pm weekdays, and 08.00am - 20.00pm at weekends. Your shift rotation will fall within these time frames and whilst there are a variety of full-time shift patterns on offer - for example, 8.5 hours, 10 hours or 12 hours - please be aware that these are also subject to change. Rest assured however that you'll get 30 days' notice prior to any changes.
If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedInand Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.
- customer service
- Sales Advisor
- call center
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job