Up to £25,000 basic plus commission. Expected OTE £50,000 per annum.
Full Time, Permanent
Are you reactive in a fast-paced environment? Enthusiastic, tenacious and ambitious? Do you want to be financially rewarded for hard work and dedication? Then we want to hear from you.
Our client is a successful, growing energy brokerage with ambitious plans to grow current market share. With this in mind, they are looking for experienced Sales Executives to join their established office in Corby.
Gas and electricity are required by all businesses, so there is no shortage of customers. Our clients core sales team on average generate income of £4,000 per month , while their senior sales executives generate in excess of £100,000 per annum.
As a company, our client offers a competitive salary with an excellent commission structure, clear career progression and support you to enhance your skills through training and qualifications.
- You will be emotionally resilient and have the ability to work well under pressure.
- You must demonstrate the ability to meet challenging targets.
- You must be a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- You will skilled in rapport building with customers.
- You will have a desire to exceed all targets but continue to strive to improve your performance for your own personal satisfaction.
- You will have clear communication skills and be able to adapt this across all levels.
- You will have proven sales experience within a telesales role.
- Previous experience within the Energy or Brokerage sector would be beneficial
- Maintain and sustain business relationships with clients whilst encouraging new business through self-generated contacts and existing company leads.
- Exceeding performance targets, including sales volumes and call talk time
- Using a consultative sales approach, you will get to know your customers and understand the needs of their business whilst looking to maximise opportunities for the business
- You will look to add value to the business by delivering exceptional customer service
- You will act as a dedicated account manager to customers, ensuring that any queries are appropriately managed to maintain the relationship
- Full and ongoing training and support will be given to ensure you are up to date with our extensive range of products and service and maintain an appropriate level of industry knowledge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job