Up to £35,000 + Fantastic Benefits
In order to further drive B2B demand for our client's industry leading product range an experienced, standalone B2B Marketing Manager is required to join one of the UK's top homeware manufacturers with a proud 109-year history and a reputation for designing exceptional, sector defining products.
Working closely with multiple sales teams (Hospitality, Independent Retail, Key Accounts and international accounts), digital and brand marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating retailer demand through building powerful B2B brand communications across multiple touchpoints.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to build strong and impactful relationships with a diverse range of sales teams across our client's fast paced and expanding sales divisions of Own Label, International, hospitality and independent retailer divisions in addition to household names such as as John Lewis, The White Company, Alshaya, Simba, Harrods, International Hotels Group (IHG), Crowne Plaza, Intercontinental.
In order to succeed in this fast paced, diverse role you'll need the drive and determination to make things happen. You'll enjoy not only playing an important part in the design of an effective marketing calendar but also hands-on, ROI focused delivery, including face to face client engagement at trade shows and events as well as more typical through the line trade marketing activity. The ideal candidate will have senior marketing experience.
- Building joint sales and marketing plans to support delivery of sales targets across the various business divisions.
- Creating and executing B2B marketing activity calendar including new product launches, emails, brochures, price lists, product promotions, linked in, trade shows and in store activity.
- Building strong relationships with sales teams as the primary contact for a wide variety of customer's marketing needs.
- Responsible for executing a superior and on brand in store experience to grow retail sales
- Plan and execute communications across our corporate website, hospitality trade portal, CRM platform (Hubspot) and LinkedIn profiles.
- Developing customer presentations and product training materials
- Continually developing new ways to support sales teams through content and digital platforms.
- Establish and manage a hospitality trade partner marketing scheme, sourcing new partners, developing new leads and creating new content to grow sales.
- Trade marketing budget management & ROI analysis.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role delivering effective B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience of working with key UK high street retailers
- Previous trade event management and delivery experience
- Creation and execution of in-store marketing formats (POS and fixtures)
- Commercial experience of utilising LinkedIn
- Budget management & ROI analysis
- Experience of implementing new product launches into trade with a focus on new business acquisition
- Building and delivering joint sales and B2B marketing plans
- Building strong relationships with a diverse range of sales teams & divisions
- Commercially minded and entrepreneurial spirited.
- A keen interest in sustainable business practices.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced standalone B2B Marketing Manager to join an organisation that has a proud history and a bright future. In addition to a competitive salary, the impressive benefits package includes 25 days holiday (plus national bank holidays), healthcare, employee discounts, part remote working, a day off for your child's first school day and a 3pm finish on Fridays. Apply now!
- Digital Marketing
- Google AdWords
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'