Better Placed are delighted to be partnering with a global B2B business in the Halifax area who have an excellent new position available for a Marketing Manager. With a strong team culture and a leader in all of their ventures, this is a great role which will give you exposure to the full marketing mix with responsibility for significant budgets. With resources to scope the role around your existing skill-set and career aspirations, this is a truly exceptional opportunity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Head of Marketing to agree and implement a multi-channel marketing plan.
- Budget management of marketing channels.
- Providing material to sales and Account Managers in line with brand values.
- Developing overall brand awareness through advertising, trade events and conferences.
- Working alongside external agencies to create and deliver the appropriate brief.
- 2-4 years experience in Marketing or Product Management.
- Evidence of delivering successful marketing plans.
- Drive, ambition and confidence to bring your ideas to the table.
- Degree-level education.
Based in the Halifax area, this role is commutable from Bradford, Huddersfield, Leeds, Elland and surrounding areas. If you are a Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager and have ambitions to to develop your career in a global leader, please apply now with your latest CV!
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job