- Join UK leading publisher
- Collaborative, dynamic and positive culture
- Great salary + fab benefits & Culture
This is a chance to join one of the UK's leading publishers that offers over 300 magazine titles, online, TV, radio stations and events.
This role will be in the automotive B2B section creating market leading brands for the fleet, automotive and rail industries. The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for the management and development of the B2B customer database, an integral role in the success of print, digital and event channels.
- Generate memberships for all products and services (print & digital editions, newsletters and events)
- Proactively develop membership data to maximise ability to engage with target audience and look for opportunities to enhance ability to make contact throughout the customer journey
- Actively manage audience relationships through an on-going cycle of behaviour tracking and analysis
- Own and develop relationships with third parties responsible for supporting data capture and management
- Provide segmentations that target audiences by behaviour or demographics based on briefs from key internal stakeholders
- Experience building and maintaining SCV databases
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills
- Analytical thinker
- Collaborative and problem-solving approach
- Persuasive and resilient manner
- Self-motivated and experienced multitasker
If this sounds like you, get in touch! Send over your CV or contact Nat at GoodEgg digital today.
- Data Analysis
- Database Administration
- Project Management
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job