R13 are currently assisting a leading publication company in their search for an experienced Sales Executive, responsible for engaging leading international firms across a variety of sectors. Joining a team of experienced individuals, the main purpose of your role will be to undertake A-Z project management of editorial features within high profile B2B publications. Focussing on specific sectors of an international scale, you will be solely responsible for the end to end management of your own productivity pipe line, from the initial generation of leads, proactively engaging with business leaders to explain the opportunity on offer, up until the feature is published.
No previous experience is necessary, however you MUST be able to showcase your desire, tenacity, resilience and capability to be able to benefit from the generous training and earning opportunities this business can offer.
Your duties will include:
- Undertaking independent research to source business leads relevant to your sector and location.
- Proactively contacting international businesses, engaging C-Level Executives of multi-million pound turnover firms.
- Brokering the opportunity of a free editorial featured in industry leading publications.
- Undertaking fact finds with Senior Directors, using hook and angle approach to initiate interest.
- Establishing information through open questioning techniques to recognise viability of feature.
- Coordination of call backs to facilitate more in depth interviews to gain additional information.
- Following up calls with tailored, bespoke written communication.
- Setting expectation of provision of supplier information to be contacted for advertising.
- Handling any objections, effectively explaining the process and the requirements.
- Liaising with Marketing / Procurement Directors to gain supplier list information.
- Maintaining accurate records of pipeline business to pursue through to successful close.
- Liaising with editorial team to discuss proposed features.
- Managing productivity across different time zones using comprehensive diary management skills.
- Have a tenacious and driven approach, motivated to succeed.
- Demonstrate strong organisation skills, working autonomously to manage own pipeline.
- Ability to demonstrate resilience in a fast paced, sales driven environment.
- Possess articulate verbal and written communication skills with a confident telephone manner.
- Quickly be able to learn and develop enhanced sector knowledge, be naturally inquisitive.
- Be commercially minded with an interest in business.
You will be joining a successful and dynamic business on a permanent, full time basis (working hours are Monday to Friday 6.45am - 4pm). Based in the company’s open planned city centre offices, starting salary is offered at £17000 basic, rising to £19000 after successful completion of 3 month probation, alongside an excellent bonus structure (realistically £35000 OTE / top earners achieving <£50000).
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ruth Harding - Business Partner at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Sales Executive
- B2B Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job