B2B Product Marketer - Established Start-Up
B2B SAAS Product Growth experience in the hospitality sector
Keywords: Hubspot/Events/Networking/Campaigns/LinkedIn/Growth Hacking
UK Based, Remote Working, travel to London
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Graduate to Mid-Level
Package: Competitive salary, 33 days holiday per annum, MacBook and Phone, Great career progression opportunities, A great working culture, remote work, trips abroad, work outings and fun!
Passionate team of 15 with a Moorgate office. After 2 years achieving product-market fit, we're now looking for enthusiastic, charismatic and passionate people ready to transition into the next stage of growth.
As a tech sales and marketing specialist you will:
- Love the full process from strategy through to implementing the details
- 2+ years relevant experience with significant responsibility & results
- Writes clearly, concisely and honestly
- A tech enthusiast who applies the right tools - and thinking - for the job
- Knows how to connect with a B2B audience in hospitality - i.e., not necessarily through traditional marketing channels
- Uses metrics and evidence to prioritise time and money
- Can travel to London at least every 2 weeks
- Experience developing and managing LinkedIn Campaigns
- Running events and networking to generate awareness and demand
- Creative approach to growth in all forms
- Social Media Exposure
About the job:
- Setting and implementing the lead generation plan, tracking progress and feeding back to the team
- Creating and working to the plan with key KPI's for each channel.
- Executing on prioritised ideas to acquire customers and customer leads across digital channels
- Use data to drive traction and scale across our channels - website (home / landing pages), social media, paid media, press releases
- Planning campaigns and workload independently and executing to completion.
- Tirelessly finding out what’s new in growth and putting it into practice
How to apply - Send your CV ASAP, this position is available for an immediate start.
TSD Specialists Ltd. are a technical recruitment consultancy acting on behalf of our client.