BizClik Media, a digital publisher with a large and rapidly expanding portfolio of business and industry magazine platforms, is on the lookout for talented writers / journalists to join its growing team.
If you’re comfortable interviewing business and industry heavyweights and have a skill for creating engaging and informed content, we want to hear from you.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To work across one of BizClik Media’s industry platforms writing engaging and informed content for its monthly digital magazine and website. We operate platforms serving the following industries: Manufacturing, Energy, Supply Chain, Business Technology, Mining, Food & Drink, Healthcare, and Construction.
Content Producers take project leads developed by the company’s business development teams and research, interview and write insightful, eye-catching long-form digital reports for their magazine and website. They also write the lead/cover feature for the monthly magazine, working with the Commissioning team to organise interviews with leading industry executives. In addition, Content Producers are also responsible for regularly writing short-form content for their industry website, including a regular stream of off-diary/exclusive content that can be leveraged across the brand’s social media channels.
- Take ownership of and fully manage the production of digital company reports, including interviewing top executives, writing engaging features and hitting deadlines.
- Understand the interests of your brand’s readers and address these issues in the publication and on its website.
- Source, write and upload daily content for your industry website.
- Leverage interviews to deliver at least two pieces of off-diary content per week for your industry website.
- Help to deliver demonstrable growth in web traffic for your industry website.
- Deliver the 'lead/cover’ story for your industry publication each month, ideally an interview with a leading industry figure within your sector.
- Attend industry events, both in the UK and abroad, to represent and grow the brand, make contacts and deliver content for your website and publication.
- Collaborate closely with commissioning, design, social media and production management teams.
- Web Content