B2B Experience looking for a career change?
PageGroup Leicester are currently seeking individuals with B2B experience who are looking to take their career to the next level within a FTSE 250 organization. We're proud of the culture we have; one which rewards hard work and allows you the opportunity to progress internally with nearly 90% of our Directorate organically grown.
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter within our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries
Within our Leicester office you will find a vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
PageGroup are proud winners of:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
We are currently seeking individuals with Business-to-Business sales experience who are looking to take their career to the next level within a FTSE 250 organisation. We're proud of the culture we have; one which rewards hard work and allows you the opportunity to develop internally, with nearly 90% of our Directorate organically grown.
- As an experienced B2B salesperson, you will build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs ranging from global multi-nationals through to SMEs
- Market map to identify areas of growth/competitor spend and work to win the business
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism to become an expert in your market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and best client fit, gaining valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and managing expectations both of client and candidate
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
We are looking for ambitious salespeople with proven experience of winning and developing a clientele base.
You will be highly motivated and driven by success, confident working within a target driven environment and passionate about developing your career.
You will be able to demonstrate our core behaviours of:
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer, and we all strive to ensure it stays that way.
From the very beginning of your career you'll be given comprehensive training involving a mix of and on the desk and classroom based training to ensure you have everything you need to succeed. Promotion targets are set from the day you start, meaning your career develops according to your own successes.
Later down the line as an experienced Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup, you will have the opportunity to truly make your mark and run your own business whilst being supported by our Managers and Directors. This is complimented by our market leading training which will guide you to progress your career further, up to Management and Director Level.
We can offer you a competitive salary together with uncapped commission and bonuses; alongside a wide range of attractive employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, private healthcare, the ability to buy or sell extra holiday days and lots of retail discounts.
We work within a meritocratic environment where you are rewarded and recognised based on your productivity. Our high performing consultants have been able to progress quickly (within a 5 year period, one of our Directors went from Graduate to Director with 6 promotions), and our 'High Flyers' were also recently rewarded with trips to Ibiza, Brazil, Miami and LA.
Have a look at what a career at PageGroup could offer you and, if you like what you see, we look forward to meeting you - https://recruitment-jobs
- FTSE 250
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'