To provide excellent customer service to our wide range of Corporate customers, via email and phone. This role will provide a first class introduction to Business Account Management in both public and private sectors.Primary Objectives:
- To ensure all aspects of account administration are carried out in a timely and accurate manner to ensure the smooth running of Corporate Sales.
- To ensure all orders are fulfilled promptly and to work with other departments to ensure they are delivered with the highest care and attention.
- To be a good representative of Wex to both our customers and associates.
- Provide customers with outstanding customer service.
- Account Manager your customers, building our relationship with them by keeping them up to date with all aspects of their account.
- Answering and making calls to our Corporate customers.
- Placing customer orders, ensuring we are following all guidelines and procedures.
- Respond to customer emails in a timely and methodical way.
- Prepare quotes and tenders in a timely and accurate manner, seeking pricing from internal and external sources.
- Managing backorders and ensuring stock is released to customers as soon as available.
- Liaise with suppliers/manufacturers to obtain information regarding non stocked products, repairs and queries.
- Keep CRM system up to date daily and understand your quotations for a weekly team conference call.
- Be proactive to our customers, informing of new products and sales promotions.
- Always aim to solve any problems before it becomes a problem for the customer.
- To keep managers up dated with any issues and opportunities.
- Working as a team to achieve all targets the Corporate team are working towards.
This role covers the Corporate part of the Wex business, dealing with a wide range of customers, such as Police, Education, and Companies.Key Relationships
- To have a good working relationship with all departments
- A passion and knowledge of photography is a must.
- Excellent written language skills; including spelling, grammar and vocabulary.
- Excellent time management skill with the ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- First class interpersonal skills: ability to communicate effectively across a wide variety of colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- The ability to prioritise work and switch between tasks without the need for close supervision.
- An understanding of the commercial and financial implications of actions undertaken and decisions made across the business.
- Enthusiastic and flexible working attitude.
- Experience of working with photographic equipment or in a photographic resale environment is desirable.
- Previous customer service/account management experience.
The normal hours of work will be 40 hours per week, over a shift pattern between 8am and 6pm.
About Wex Photo Video
Wex Photo Video (previously called Warehouse Express) was established in 1997 offering a dedicated service for photographers at every level; a service that has been enjoyed by over 300,000 customers.
Our dedication to service, photographic expertise and outstanding customer support is underpinned with competitive prices and our commitment to holding products in stock for immediate delivery. The result is an award-winning formula which has allowed us to become the UK's largest online specialist photographic retailer.
Wex Photographic prides itself on offering a full range of photographic equipment, stocking everything from digital cameras, SLRs and lenses, right through to bags, tripods and lighting gear and down to all those small, but indispensable accessories like filters, memory cards, paper, ink and film.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job