Job Title: B2B Customer Service Consultant
Hours: Between 34.5 - 37.5hrs
Our client is looking for a B2B Consultant to join their Customer Service Department who will deliver exceptional and trusted experience to their partners.
- Ensure a right first time approach through accurate processing of orders.
- Influence partners to adopt B2B processing to reduce manual activity, improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Make every interaction feel individual and personalised to demonstrate the importance their partners have in growing the F&B brand.
- Ensure all queries are handled professionally and to resolution keeping the customer informed throughout to encourage growth and retention.
- Ensure all issues are escalated quickly so resolution can be sought and engage the sales team as appropriate.
- Identify any vulnerable customers for close monitoring.
- Work closely with new partners to help develop a strong working relationship.
- Identify system improvements that remove complexity and make it easy to do business with F&B.
- Clear communication with partners to establish their needs, build their knowledge regarding the products and drive confidence in the brand.
- The ability to talk about the full range, the advantages and uniqueness of products and application needs to ensure they avoid post application issues.
- Deliver on promises made by providing timely solutions and keep our partners fully informed throughout the process.
- Treat the customer as an individual and tailor the conversation appropriately, empathise and listen.
- Ensure all processes, practices and policies are fully understood, adhered to consistently and can be articulated clearly
- Own, record and monitor all weekly targets, escalate and request support where these are not achieved to ensure corrective action
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to prioritise work load to ensure all activity is completed to timelines
- Computer and system literate IT skills to include IFS, Outlook, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Positive attitude with a belief in their products, passion for colour and an interest in home decorating
- Good persuasion and influence skills in order to inspire confidence in products, and drive business improvement.
- Drive, enthusiasm and a proactive, 'can do' attitude
- An enthusiastic and professional communicator with the ability to adapt style and approach
- Free onsite parking at head office
- 24 days' annual leave which increases with length of service (plus bank holidays)
- Group Contributory Pension Personal Scheme
- Subsidised onsite catering facilities
- Generous staff discount
- Award winning product training
- Retail Discounts Platform
- Employee Share Plan
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare vouchers
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job