Our client has a current vacancy for an Advertising Sales Executive for one of their bi-monthly publications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the selling of advertising principally in print, but also increasingly online (website and newsletters) to existing and potential clients. You will be expected to make a minimum number of calls per day to their international database of companies and structure your day accordingly.
As Sales Executive you must be proficient in putting together sales proposals, liaising with the editorial team and be capable of doing your own web research.
- Selling display advertising
- Building and developing relationships with clients.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Accurate forecasting.
- Magazine promotion.
- Ability to win new business.
- Proven track record of successfully hitting targets.
- Understanding of print and digital advertising sales.
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Strong new business skills.
The basic salary for this role is £25k plus generous, uncapped commission scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior level salesperson looking to advance their career and to gain more responsibility. You must be able to travel to tradeshows in Europe.
Please send your CV to be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job