B2B Account Manager - Luxury Retail
The B2B Account Manager plays a key role within this high end, prestigious business and is responsible for assisting the Head of Department with the smooth running of the B2B function. The role is highly engaging and customer-facing to ensure sales and service levels are delivered to the highest levels to all stockists. This position is required to project the company's image of being highly professional, efficient, well organised and yet personable, and the ability to multi-task in key areas such as sales, stock management, visual merchandising and general business support.
The role will be responsible for a number of key accounts within a geographical area - analyse and manage account performance and make commercially viable recommendations, maintaining close contact and professional solid relationships with buyers and the relevant suppliers. This role involves the majority of the time on the road and visiting stockists. It is anticipated that at least three days a week will be visiting stockists.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00. Additional hours as required to meet the needs of the business.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Effectively communicate the vision and direction of the brand
- Ensure sales are maximised across all stockists
- Purchase orders to be uploaded accurately and on-time across relevant systems
- Proactively manage stock into stockists to ensure timely delivery to agreed dates
- Set up and conduct regional showrooms to showcase seasonal and core collections
- Visit stockists at least twice per season to ensure the brand is being represented in the right way and to offer business support to ensure stockists are satisfied and happy with the brand
- Conduct structured visits based on sales, stock management, marketing and other business support areas. Agree on actions for both parties to improve the performance of the business continually
- Ensure all stock within the sales channel is accurate
- Liaise with B2B administrator to ensure all customer queries are answered in a timely and effective manner
- Each season conduct stockist feedback on what we do well and where we need to improve
- Work with each stockist to ensure they maximise marketing across all their channels and promote the brand in an effective way
- Gather sale and stock information both internally and externally to allow for the proactive management of all accounts.
- Collate competitor information to help understand the market and competitor landscape
- Develop and deliver seasonal lessons learnt to internal Heads of Departments
- Visit Head Office to attend relevant meetings or business activities when required.
- The account manager should ultimately be a trusted advisor to all stockists built through close business working relationships established through delivering 'best in class' sales and service
- Deputise for the Head of B2B when required.
Other - when required support other business functions for example,
- Driving trailers
- Supporting Key Show events where stockists would be in attendance
- Experience in Account Management
- Experience in a retail/mail order business (ideal)
- Worked within a B2B channel
- Strong communication skills - interpersonal, written and presentation
- IT skills - Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly develop a high level of rapport with our customers
- Excellent accuracy and organisation skills
- High attention to detail and a sense of urgency with allocated tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Initiative and strong follow through
- Ability to manage cross-functional demands
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to work within a fast-moving environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'