Role: B1/B2 Licensed Engineer
Location: Biggin Hill
· You hold an EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License: B1 and/or B2 and/or C
· You have up to date basic knowledge requirements of Appendix I to Part-66
· You have basic knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 and any other relevant regulations
· Have been involved in at least 6 months of actual relevant aircraft or component maintenance experience in any consecutive 2-year period
· Have knowledge on, and practicing of, human factors, human performance and limitations
· Have knowledge on EWIS and CDCCL when relevant
· You have experience working during last two years on at least one aircraft type for each license (sub)category
· Be current on all training requirements (recurrent/continuation training)
· Have the ability to interpret and work with engineering drawings
· Be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual task and / or aircraft status
· Be highly proficient in using standard tools, special tools and operate ground support equipment
· To have experience on business jet aircraft is desirable
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Connor Bailey at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'