Nigel Frank are working with a Consultancy in Belfast who are on the lookout for an Azure Paas Developer on a contract basis.
- Azure Developer Services including Azure DevO-ps, Azure SDK and Visual Studio
- Azure PaaS services including Azure Functions, Azure LogicApps, API Apps, Web Apps, API Management
- Azure Data including Azure SQL DB, Blob Storage and Azure Data Factory
- Azure Integration including Azure Service Bus
- Implementing I&AM solutions using Azure AD - using B2c, SSO and MFA.
- Developing JSOM ARM templates and PowerShell automation scripts
- Experience in DevOps automation - CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Experience in DevOps Code management & handovers - Git repos, branching / pull requests, wikis using Azure DevOps
- Abilty to code using C# & SQL
This is an immediate requirement and my client is looking to start conducting interviews immediately, this will certainly attract high volumes of interest so to discuss this and other exciting opportunities in more detail please contact Yakshini Umrania and email your CV to or call me on in complete confidence.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Dynamics Recruitment, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK & Ireland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'