Azure DevOps Engineer - £50,000-£60,000 +Bonus - London - Hybrid Working
Are you an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer looking for a fresh challenge working with cutting edge technology in an agile environment? My client is a leading MS Consultancy who work with some of the top FSA companies in London. Due to exciting growth we are looking to bring on an Azure DevOps engineer who has passion and a sound understanding of Azure Cloud Platforms.
As the Azure DevOps Engineer you will sit between the Software Developers and the infrastructure Engineers and must be able to communicate with both.
The Azure DevOps Engineer should have experience across the following:
- Understanding when a deployed environment is secure from a networking perspective.
- Azure Repos Cloning, merging, fetching, pushing and pulling code using git.
- Creation and support of YML pipelines using the Azure CLI. Both Builds and Release pipelines are required. BICEP understanding is also highly desirable though not crucial.
- Knowledge of Azure Pipeline environments and how they are used.
- Previous experience of Azure ‘Front Door’
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to join a really exciting company who are going from strength to strength. You will take on a senior position within the company and as well as being rewarded with a highly competitive salary you will earn an excellent bonus structure based on work done for clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'