Azure DevOps Engineer - Remote (with occasional travel to client site)
Up to £80,000 as a base salary, with 15% bonus + other additional benefits!
**please note that for this position you will require SC Clearance or be eligible to be security cleared**
My client who are a cloud consultancy, are looking to recruit several DevOps Engineers to their project delivery team. My client is currently working on projects for their high - profile clients, looking into their existing processes, identifying and implementing opportunities as well as developing solutions and improvements for the cloud transformations.
For this position the ideal candidate will hold the following experience and tech stack:
- Strong experience within sys admin / DevOps engineer role
- Expert knowledge of Azure - Infrastructure As Code, SaaS environment
- Experience of designing CI/CD environment for deploying, automating and testing
- Hands on approach with Terraform, GitHub, K8S, Jenkins and Docker (python experience is desired but not essential)
- Experience of working within a quick, complexed and on large cloud transformation projects would be highly advantageous
- Strong experience of Windows Server, Powershell, SQL Server
Again, please note that for this position you will require SC Clearance or be eligible to be security cleared.
If you would like a confidential chat about this position or the other roles I am actively working on please do send your salary expectations and cv to
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
- CI/CD Pipeline
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'