Delivery and support of cloud environments for Advanced Managed Services customers and Advanced Products. This exciting role requires an innovative individual taking previous experience to identify opportunities to automate and improve existing and new environment builds. There will be a strong focus on Infrastructure as Code methodology.
What you will be doing
- Work with the business stakeholders to maintain and continually improve Managed Services and Advanced Product environments
- Commissioning and supporting IaaS & PaaS services
- Completion of system documentation and service take on
- Provide 3rd line support on Azure IaaS/PaaS services and connectivity issues.
- Root cause investigation, reporting to senior management with a prevention plan
- Resolution of incidents in line with contractual timescales
- Collaborate on creation and improvement of Infrastructure-as-Code deployments:
- Identify and implement innovation opportunities within existing infrastructure
- Automate deployments and contribute towards improving automation and scripting of tasks
- Perform proactive maintenance upon customer systems
- Participate in continual improvement processes, modelled around meeting ISO standards:
- Change control, with peer change review
- Quality driven; work planned with minimal disruption to users
- Incident investigation
What you will have
- Experienced senior technical resource, highly motivated and capable of understanding and resolving complex technical problems.
- Capability to problem solve; undertaking or designing tests to eliminate possible issues and working quickly and efficiently towards a solution
- Technical experience in one or more of the following
- Experience with Azure
- Ability to configure and fine tune cloud infrastructure systems
- Experience with running production systems, triaging and solving outages
- Experience with a modern monitoring system, Application Insights, Azure Monitor, etc
- Excellent communication verbal and written, being able to operate at all levels and articulate messages to a variety of different audiences. Understand people and cultural differences to build good relationships with colleagues.
- Capability to author and update infrastructure, support and procedural documentation.
- Keen willingness to mentor others in the team and wider department on technologies within your field of expertise.
- Ability to present concepts in authoritative and clear manner through white boarding, presentations and proposals.
What we do for you
- Generous Annual Leave – 25 days, plus public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days.
- Employee Assistance Programme – Advice, support, and counselling 24/7
- Life insurance - 4x times salary.
- Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees.
- 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people.
- Advanced Perks At Work – Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal.
- Charity Fundraising – Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year.
- Pension Scheme - Up to 5% matched contribution.
- Income protection insurance.
Who we are
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses, charities and public sector organisations, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands, in our 8-year history we’ve already grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,300 staff serving over 19,000 customers across the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'