As an Azure Data Warehouse Developer you will work as part of the data warehouse team to provide data warehousing solutions. This role will enable the data warehouse team to complete the Azure project. The main focus of the role will be centred around Azure ETL processing, development and improvement. An understanding of all Azure Data Analytics platforms is therefore essential.
My client is a Public Sector and Government health-care organisation based in London.
My client - a Public Sector and Government health-care organisation based in London is looking for a Azure Data Warehouse Developer to engage in the following:
- Helping the organisation in day to day maintenance of the existing Azure ETL processes and Azure data warehouse.
- Review of the daily Azure ETL process and implement enhancements to improve the stability of the system as well as improve the performance.
- Adding new ETL processes to the existing ETL pipeline using Azure DevOps.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup).
- Provide support on Azure architecting and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory , Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Azure Data Lake.
To be consider for the Azure Data Warehouse Developer role at my Public Sector and Government client's site in London, the candidate must present evidence of the following:
- An understanding of best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions.
- Understanding of Agile software development and Scrum methodologies.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot technology problems with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to collaborate in a team and communicate ideas effectively.
- Prior exposure to PAS Medway.
- An understanding of inpatient (ATD).
Opportunity to work remotely whilst COVID restrictions remain in place.
Pay rate of £250-280 per day INSIDE IR35.
- Azure Data Developer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'