Azure Cloud Security Consultant - London - £50,000 p.a. excellent benefits
A well known and respected organisation are looking to hire an Azure Cloud Security Consultant to join their expanding team.
This is a customer facing role and you will play an active role in transforming Security on Microsoft platforms through designing and implementing Microsoft Security technologies, be that in the cloud or on premise.
You will have deep technical skills and experience in designing and implementing Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security suites.
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrable experience in the following Microsoft technical areas.
- Azure Identity Management
- Azure AD Premium
- Azure Information Protection/RMS
- Microsoft Intune
- Advanced Threat Analytics
- MCSE / MCSA
Nice to Haves:
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Active Directory Certificate Services
- Azure AD Connect
- Microsoft Identity Manager
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Office 365 tenant security
- Azure security
- Securing Windows Servers and Clients
If you are looking to take your career to the next level and work for a company that invests heavily in personal development, please apply today.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
- Azure identity management AD Premium Azure Information Protection / RMS Microsoft Intune Advanced Threat Analytics MCSE MCSA Office 365 tenant securit