Axiom Developer Tier 1 investment bank £750/day.
Axiom Developer - T
Your new company
You will be working for a Tier 1 investment bank located in the City of London.
Your new role
Duties will include but are not be limited to.
- Developing the banks Reporting Solution with customisations needed in relation to Data Enrichment, mapping to the fixed data model as calculation inputs and Reporting (External and Internal)
- Work closely with the Project team (including Project Managers, BA/Testing teams, Developers, Business Users) for deliverables across the various regulatory work streams
- Work closely with AXIOM Product/Application Manager to develop efficient BAU processes, target technical operating model, capacity/infrastructure planning and ensuring that the application meets the bank's compliance/audit requirements
- Participate actively in the Release Management process with active engagement with the various technical stakeholders
- In addition, you will may occasionally be providing third level support for the applications.
- You will also be expected to gain an understanding of the business data domain and perform analysis when necessary.
- Contribute towards training and sharing AXIOM Technical knowledge for new resources joining the Tech space.
What you'll need to succeed
- AXIOM Controller View
- Oracle SQL
- Oracle Database Proficiency and Performance Tuning Experience
- Expertise in UNIX shell scripting and Application Server maintenance with respect to file system spaces, memory, file backups, archival, purge activities a plus
- Proven experience of Regulatory Implementations using AXIOM from a technology perspective
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills and enjoys a collaborative environment
- Extensive SDLC experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job