AX Senior Developer
- Experience of X++ programming in AX2012 R3
- AX analysis of requirements and customisations.
- Query performance tuning, dynamic management views and table partitioning skills.
- Ability to build reports using SSRS reporting technologies such as Visual Studio.
- Experience working with large volumes of data and transactions.
- Functional knowledge of any of the Sales/Stock/Finance modules would be advantageous.
- Any technical knowledge/awareness of environment management/deployments etc would be advantageous.
To apply please email Kathryn Tsang at
Nigel Frank International is the leading Dynamics AX / Axapta recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs are.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job