What impact will you make? The Opportunity
To work as part of North-East’s largest and market leading International Tax practice, to be empowered to take responsibility for the day to day relationships with leading clients, and to advise our clients on legislative reform and change - especially in light of US tax reform. This role offers significant promotion opportunities for the right candidate.
International Tax Consultant (Corporation Tax)
37.5 hours a week
- Day to day management of a portfolio of international clients;
- Relationship management with key UK and International contacts;
- Communication, marketing and delivery of UK corporation tax opportunities to client contacts;
- Managing a team of individuals to deliver UK corporation tax compliance services to a varied portfolio of international clients;
- Delivery and management of international tax advisory projects, including international restructuring and refinancing, transfer pricing and M&A projects working alongside subject matter specialists;
- Managing and overseeing compliance and advisory projects, with regards to managing client and statutory deadlines, billing requirements and delegating effectively to both UK and overseas teams.
- Experience of working in practice in a similar function;
- ICAEW or CTA qualifications;
- Experience in preparing or reviewing UK Corporation Tax computations;
- Ability to integrate and work effectively within high performing teams;
- Delegation and leadership skills, and an ability to be clear and concise with regards to instructing more junior teams around them;
- High quality business writing and effective communication skills;
- High competence with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Power Point);
- Ability to effectively present to clients and internal teams;
- Individual needs to be organised and self-motivated.
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
For a full job description please click appl
Requisition code: 144803
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job