This organisation deals with some of the biggest and most challenging problems with Big Data in the industry. They are looking for a Solution Architect who is comfortable working within an agile environment. They are one of the largest retailers in the UK and generate masses of data and they are always looking for better ways to understand their customers and optimise their experience.
In this role as a Solution Architect you will be:
- Work closely with technical designer's (data modellers) to adopt a consistent approach for both the technical and data landscapes
- Deliver flexible designs at sufficient level of detail to enable engineering teams to progress delivery, continually assessing outcomes to assess fit for business needs
- Work within sprint teams in collaboration with the architecture community of practice to optimise solution design across the data and technology stack
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Solution Architect with a passion for delivering solutions to customers
- Data background
- Experience of working with agile methodologies
- Up to £70k Salary
- Competitive Pension scheme
- 15-20% Bonus
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Daniel Moss via the Apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'