AWS Security DevOps Contract
AWS Security DevOps
£500-£550 a day (Inside IR35)
Cambridge with remote
A large Semi-Conductor and Software company with a global presence are looking for a AWS Security DevOps professional to join the team! This is a great opportunity to join a growing, global organisation on a contract basis. The engineering platform is key to the business, with the infrastructure having a profound impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of the development teams.
Sitting within the Technology Operations Services Group, you will contribute to establishing a DevSecOps team, assisting in the build of a new multi-cloud platform. You will play a major part in the build, integration, testing, and support activities associated with the new platform.
- Actively work on Security Incident Management
- Assist with the design of new security tools in a multi-cloud platform
- Run the cloud environment with security guidelines
- Support the AWS cloud environment
To be successful in this role:
- AWS Security Services
- AWS Organisations and Service Control Policies
- A minimum of 3 years in an AWS DevOps position
- Experience on cloud risks and threats, performing cloud security audits and assessments, and recommending cloud security controls
Any experience with Python or Java could come in handy, but its definitely not a requirement!
This position can be performed remotely, with occasional trips into the Cambridge office.
Please apply now or contact Andy Clarke at The One Group for more information!
- AWS Security DevOps
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'