NRG are pleased to be working with a longstanding client looking to recruit an AWS Platform Engineer at their office in Newcastle.
The role is responsible for supporting the pipeline of development, availability, maintenance and performance enhancements of a number of business critical solutions for the whole organisation and its customers. The post holder will work to install, build and enhance our system tier and deployment support model to allow for continuous deployment and availability in a DevOps environment.
- ·Programming skills within a system tier environment. The individual will have strong Unix/Linux administration and language skills: Jython scripting and Shell scripting.
- Experience in the use of the following DevOps concepts and tools:
- Deploying and configuring servers in a cloud environment (Terraform, Fog).
- Configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Continuous Integration Engine (Jenkins, Travis-CI).
- Continuous Inspection (SonarQube). Virtualisation (VMWare, Amazon EC2).
- Networking Concepts, technologies and protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, DNS).
Salary up to £45k DOE plus fantastic benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'