AWS/Linux Engineer Looking To Get Into DevOps - Nottingham
Are you an AWS Cloud Engineer with Linux skills looking to get into DevOps?
If so this could be the role for you!
Our global client are looking to add to their already established DevOps team. They are happy to consider candidates with strong AWS knowledge/experience from a Linux background who are willing to learn new tech.
Please find an overview of the role below and the technologies you would get a chance to work with if successful.
- Design & deploy cloud platform capabilities using AWS in three-tier and microservice environments (full stack - network, application, security, database)
- Implement and support automation and CI/CD tools such as Travis, Jenkins, Puppet, Python and Lambda scripting for streamlined deployments & systems updates.
- Create monitoring capabilities, alerting, and automated fault remediation services.
- Implement infrastructure capabilities (such as backup, security, monitoring) using native cloud services alongside proprietary and third party products.
- Perform advanced technical troubleshooting for cloud environments.
- Identify improvements and continuously develop systems, processes, platforms and security for an enhanced customer experience.
If you are interested in this role please apply ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job