Location: Barcelona, Spain (currently fully remote)
Salary: $40,000 - $65,000
Job title: AWS Full Stack developer
Technology: AWS, Lambda functions, DynamoDB, Cognito, Apis
Job Type: Permanent
We have an amazing opportunity to join one of our best clients in the health care industry. They are an international, dynamic, fast-growing start-up which is transforming the way people access health care around the world.
Main technology used is aws..so we are in need of a full stack developer familiar with lambda functions, React and Graph QL to contribute to their expansion
About the role:
- You will actively contribute to Sprint planning
- You will use Node.js to develop, maintain and improve AWS Lambda Functions
- You will build and improve our front-end applications using React and GraphQL
- You will develop and document APIs from scratch
- You will manage and monitor AWS services using CloudWatch
- You will provide server-side support to our Machine Learning Team
- You will interact with SQL and noSQL databases, such as RDS and DynamoDB
- You have an engineering/Computer Science degree or background relevant experience
- You have at least 10 years of experience in software development
- You have at least 5 years of experience with Node.js
- You are an experienced user of React and GraphQL
- You have experience managing AWS Services (Aurora, DynamoDB, RDS, Lambda, SNS, Cognito, Step Functions, X-Ray, CloudWatch, Systems Manager, EC2, Route53)
- You have experience with APIs, distributed systems and Microservices Architecture
- You are familiar with Google services (Firebase, Tensorflow, Dialogflow, Google APIs)
- You are a competent user of Github and Travis
- You speak and write English at a professional level
- You are excited about joining a fast paced dynamic start-up!
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one.?
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Big Data and BI Recruitment, advertising more Business Intelligence/Analysis jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Big Data? market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Spain & Portugal and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
This position is time sensitive. Please shoot me an email me with your CV at???or call Diana Gonzalez at 932710308 and let's get a head start on your application process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'