AWS DevOps Engineer - Fully Remote - Outside IR35
Jefferson Frank is searching for an AWS DevOps Engineer to work on an exciting Government project with a strong technical team on a 6-month contract with the potential for extension.
The role is fully remote and falls OUTSIDE of IR35
Key skills and responsibilities
- AWS DevOps (Certs are a BIG plus)
- Terraform, Gitlab, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in Automation and Microservices based Architecture
- Experience with AWS Security
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Delivering working code as per the sprint plan
- Providing a clear and correct status on the daily stand-ups
- Following quality processes
- Document technical implementation details
If you're in the market for a new role, know anyone who is, or you're looking to make a switch please apply below to have a confidential conversation with one of our consultants.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. We have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'