My client is a DevOps and Cloud Transformation Consultancy revolutionising the way businesses innovate and grow through our technology products. We deliver Cloud, Automation and DevOps solutions and advocate the strategic adoption of automation as the foundation for prosperity in the digital age.
DevOps Engineer Role:
You will deliver hands-on, business-oriented strategic and technical consulting to our clients for cloud infrastructure and data centre automation solutions.
- You will join a project engineering team and focus on adding hands-on technical expertise, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical and agile standards.
- Working with AWS application platform developers to ensure high quality continuous build automation and deployment input to class leading application platform solutions.
- Help defining relevant solution deployment architectures
- Deploying and managing multiple environments to support rapid, agile development approaches including demonstration environments.
- Collaborate and liaise with other customer stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle - PMs, BAs, testing etc
- Provide effective knowledge transfer and upskilling to relevant customer personnel to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency
- Strong knowledge of Linux based systems
- DevOps background/experience
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef & Ansible
- Expert knowledge of AWS cloud (Certifications highly desirable)
- Expert knowledge of GCP cloud (Certifications highly desirable)
- Hands on experience with Terraform
- Scripting ability (ideally Python or Golang)
- Knowledge of Containers and Container Orchestration such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology
- A passion for open source technologies and the open source community
- Demonstrable experience in cloud-automation
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex, multi-system problems.
- Have experience in stakeholder management within complex organisations.
- Be comfortable with being responsible for the delivery of significant cloud and automation projects.
- Be willing to work in multiple locations and prepared to travel.
- Be a fast learner, ambitions, and comfortable working in high-pressure environments.
- Exhibit a proven track record of continually looking for ways to improve customer satisfaction.
- DevOps / AWS / Azure / GCP / CI / CD / Composer / Kubernetes / VSTS / Docker / PHP
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'