AWS DevOps Engineer Terraform, Docker, Jenkins
Location: - Northampton
Rate: - £450-500
Length: - 6 Month Contract
Role: AWS DevOps Engineer (Terraform, Docker, Jenkins)
The ideal candidate will be working alongside a cloud consultancy partner, and you will be required to be on site with the end client. You will need to be a good team player and able to lead when asked upon.
This opportunity is for an initial 6 month contract within a consultancy based in Northampton.
The ideal candidate will have end-to-end experience with AWS migration projects, with a proven track record in finding simple and sustainable solutions to complex, problematic migration tasks. You will also have experience in various sized projects, displaying leadership qualities in order to communicate and collaborate effectively with your colleagues. The perfect candidate will have worked with a wide range of continuous delivery and DevOps tools.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies.
- Experience with automation/configuration tool - Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Experience in creating, changing, and improving infrastructure as code - Terraform.
- CI/CD - Jenkins.
- Strong commercial exposure using scripting languages - Python, Bash.
- Extensive knowledge/experience with automating deployment, scaling and management of container applications - Docker.
- Object-orientated development, with experience with data types, structure and operations.
The role is looking to start ASAP.
***PLEASE APPLY NOW***
Send any relevant applications to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"