AWS Cloud Security Architect - AWS, Cloud Architecture, Cyber - Salary £100,000 + Benefits - London
My Client is a leading provider of post-trade portfolio optimisation services, operates across asset classes in cleared and non-cleared markets
The AWS Cloud Security Architect works within the technology team and will work with the Application Architects and developers to ensure that the application architecture developed by the client is best in class
- Responsible for defining how to utilise AWS in a secure and compliant manner
- Responsible for ensuring that all AWS security designs, blueprints and artefacts are maintained and adhere to good practice.
- Acting as the central point of contact for AWS Security Architecture for other Technology teams within the organisation.
- Responsible for identifying and recommending AWS component design changes to achieve compliance with security policies and the enterprise security architecture blueprints and roadmaps.
- Recent and practical experience of designing security within Amazon AWS cloud services.
- Experience of application security within CI/CD pipeline and associated assurance tooling.
- Detailed in-depth application security architecture skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities.
- Understanding of off-cloud technologies; storage, server, network, middleware etc. and how they may interact in a hybrid cloud environment.
If you have the desired skills & experience that will impress my client and want to progress in a Security focused environment with a team of dedicated Information Security professionals, please apply with your CV for an immediate response or call )