AWS Cloud Engineer with experience delivering highly scalable SaaS driven solutions is sought by a market leading innovation organisation based in Birmingham.
With a rich pedigree of delivering complete technical solutions for international e-commerce brands around the world this AWS Cloud Engineer will join a highly skilled team that embodies an autonomous knowledge share driven culture resulting in fantastic personal development opportunities.
This role would suit an AWS Cloud Engineer with at least 2 years’ cloud infrastructure experience who working alongside Solution Architects, can champion improvements and maintenance of the company’s cloud infrastructure.
This AWS cloud engineer based near Birmingham should have most of the following key skills:
- Extensive AWS services knowledge – Lambda, ECS, EC2, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch etc
- Demonstrable experience supporting CI/CD pipelines
- Logging and monitoring solution knowledge – AWS Cloudwatch, Grafana etc
- Strong incident support experience
- Infrastructure as code exposure would be advantageous – Ansible, Terraform etc
- Any scripting experience would be a real plus – Bash, Python etc
The benefits for this role include:
- Starting salary of between £55,000 - £65,000 DoE
- Flexible working hours
- Certification opportunities
- work from home for 4 days a week
- Extensive career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday
- Collaborative, forward thinking working environment
- Private pension scheme
- Regular salary reviews
So if you are an AWS Cloud Engineer based near Birmingham and want to join a tech driven market leading company that is committed to ensuring they stay ahead of the tech curve then please apply now to be considered.
AWS Cloud Engineer
£55,000 - £65,000
AWS, Lambda, ElastiCache, Infrastructure, Ansible, Grafana
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'